Krisumi Waterfall Residences overview
Krisumi is coming up with new project in Gurgaon by the name of Krisumi Waterfall Residencies, a mini Japanese waterfall residency in Gurgaon that will commonly take your breath away. The project is endorsed by the collaboration of Sumitimo Corp, a Japanese Company and Krishna Group, an Indian company who are coming up in the best of their skills and today’s automation for the advancement of the project. Krisumi Waterfall Residencies Gurgaon will be the first of its kind as it will characterise the assistance of a Japanese company in India. Krisumi Waterfall Residencies will be the first to deliver a Japanese living lifestyle in Indian Homes.
Krisumi Waterfall Residencies Gurgaon has different towers existing at a leviathan twenty six floors and brings apartments that are fully furnished and come assembled with all classy amenities that are sure to appease all of a family’s basic essentials. The development of first phase of Krisumi Waterfall Residencies Gurgaon is conventional to start this year. The township will be expanse over an ample sixty five acres of land, and will feature over 5000 apartments sheltered approximately 18 million square foot. The project will be constructed in 7 to 8 phases almost over10 years. The well known Japanese design firm NIKKEN SEKKEL is the man behind the architectural design and big picture of this apprise project. The project will consist of many deluxe amenities, a scrumptious retail mall and well developed education institutions just to name a few.
Krisumi Waterfall Residencies Gurgaon lets you choose from a 2 LDK, 3 LDK or 3+S LDK and penthouses that are especially well visualized apartments that come at modest prices where no adjustment has been made by the developer in the quality and leisure that will be handover to each and every one of its residents. Each apartment at this project is strategize with great thought paid to each and every detail, with all of the builder’s assets poured into designing and creating a home that avoval loudly about the easeful setting and style of living that it will deliver to you and your family. Every tower at Krusmi City Gurgaon is coming up with seven lifts that makes sure that no resident will have to face a jam packed rundown at any of the Krisumi Waterfall Residencies Guragon’s towers. Each and every home inside the towers of this residency will be fully furnished and will provide all of the amenities that a family needs for a perfect living experience.
If you’ve been looking for a comfortable, luxurious home for your family at a reasonable price, then the homes at Krisumi Waterfall Residencies Waterfall Residencies would be an invaluable investment.
The artistic and thoughtful theory breech Japanese landscaping is to focus natural component while sidestep artificial establishment. Materials found inevitably in nature are used to advise an antique and far-off natural landscape and to intend the brittleness of presence and time’s rebellious advance.
- Rambling throughout the expansioning, these landscapes have been created to bring pure conformity with nature in its truest form.
- The “Sudare” indicates the sizzling drops of a waterfall and makes an impression of existence upon arrival.
- Spread over 36000 sq ft, clubhouse is well furnished with state-of-the-art gym, restaurant, bar lounge, spa and salon and many other amenities.
- 1st phase have over 450 apartments (1.2 million sq ft) and would be handover in 4-5 years. Construction of the phase of the project expected to commence this year.
- Township has landbank of 65 acres and will be developed in 7-8 phases with around 5,000 apartments (18 million sq ft approx) over 10 years.
- The project will also feature a high-end retail mall, education institutions, a premium hotel and premium office spaces.
- Located in Sector 36A on Dwarka Expressway Gurgaon
- Near National Highway
- Direct Connectivity with Dwarka Expressway
- 1 minutes From Upcoming ISBT
- 1 kilometer From Cyber Hub 2
- Amenities :-
- Wifi Enabled complex
- 100% power backup
- Well appointed elevators
- Pedestrian friendly complex
- CCTV & Fire safe building
- Kids play area
- Separate entry & exit
- Boom barrier facility
Krisumi is an audacious association between Sumitomo Corporation, Japan and Krishna Group, India, It is a merging of Kriya, meaning creation in Sanskrit, and Sumi, the Japanese word for fine living.The brands aim is to develop a thought ideas, construct and bring homes which are described by the highest specification of Japanese aptitude in sizes that balance today’s ever-emerging way of life. By consolidate Japanese philosophy of art with the enthusiasm of Indian hospitality, Kisumi giving shape to constructive masterstroke that is astonishing in form, and highly practical in function.Impelled by a 400–year tradition of perfection and faith, and an undertaking to dispose of cutting-edge design and technology, Krisumi is where elegance is clear.